Heidi Massey has been connecting people since about 2nd grade when she was always the first to introduce herself to anyone new to the neighborhood. Heidi’s entire career has been in nonprofit/community benefit organizations. She believes that innovation, creativity and good old fashioned common sense go a long way toward making a difference in the world. Heidi is passionate (some would say addicted!) to Twitter and uses a variety of social media to learn more about just about anything. She is the mother of 1 current and 2 soon to be college students and lives in the burbs of Chicago with her 4 cats (yes 4…I know) If you are ever in Chicago, give her a shout so you can have a tweetup!
Convo Cloudbicycle Blogs BP chicago children community Connector CSR disadvantaged disaster earthday education Email facebook free Friends google green Gulf of Mexico job kids LinkedIn low-income Marketing Netiquette Networking New Media Nonprofit nonprofits oil Open Books PR public transportation Realized Worth recycle Relationships school Social Media Social Media Today solar Technology Twitter Twive and Receive unemployed Unemployment
- I loved being a part of it! Nice to be surrounded by smart people. @HandsOnTechChi @katemhamilton @CareerGirlMarcy @marissapaige 3 days ago
- It was so much fun @HODOSIMONIKA Happy to help! :-) 3 days ago
- Missed the call. :-( Life is insane...sorry to have missed! @juliacsmith @meansandrew @JasonShim 3 days ago
- Twitter friends. Can never remember who can see tweets if u don't have characters at front b4 the handle. #help Thanks! cc @HODOSIMONIKA 4 days ago
- @HODOSIMONIKA Nice job! 4 days ago
%d bloggers like this: