Heidi Massey has been connecting people since about 2nd grade when she was always the first to introduce herself to anyone new to the neighborhood. Heidi’s entire career has been in nonprofit/community benefit organizations. She believes that innovation, creativity and good old fashioned common sense go a long way toward making a difference in the world. Heidi is passionate (some would say addicted!) to Twitter and uses a variety of social media to learn more about just about anything. She is the mother of 1 current and 2 soon to be college students and lives in the burbs of Chicago with her 4 cats (yes 4…I know) If you are ever in Chicago, give her a shout so you can have a tweetup!
Convo Cloudanalytics bicycle biking Blogs BP chicago Chicago COUNTs children collaboration community communityconnective computers connecting Connector Consulting crm CSR disadvantaged disaster divorced earthday economy education Email facebook free Friends Gardening google gratitude green Gulf of Mexico hardware Internet job kids LinkedIn low-income Marketing Netiquette NetSquared Networking New Media Nonprofit nonprofits oil Open Books Organic Paul Saini Peterson Garden Project PR pro bono public transportation Realized Worth recycle Relationships school SDCChi silos single SocialDev Camp Chicago social good Social Media Social Media Today solar Success Technology Tim Courtney turf Twitter Twive and Receive unemployed Unemployment volunteers web
- .@EmileCambry Friend Nathan Jones attending your awesome Black In Tech event 2night. He's the real deal. Not sure when u'll see this but... 1 week ago
- Last tweet @utt_jamie. I promise. For now... You need some women speakers in that company! 1 week ago
- <3 Reading abt Civil Schools, @utt_jamie. Interestingly, son in middle east exploring conflict, daughter is taking job w/domestic abuse org. 1 week ago
- @utt_jamie Good luck with the move. I LOVED never having winter and am now very envious of you. (How about Boston? Ever lived there?) 1 week ago
- Hahahahaha @utt_jamie! We are on the same gameboard, but at opposite points. I'm in Phx every year, Mpls a lot, and Chicago. Let's meet! 1 week ago
%d bloggers like this: