Heidi Massey has been connecting people since about 2nd grade when she was always the first to introduce herself to anyone new to the neighborhood. Heidi’s entire career has been in nonprofit/community benefit organizations. She believes that innovation, creativity and good old fashioned common sense go a long way toward making a difference in the world. Heidi is passionate (some would say addicted!) to social media and uses it to learn more about just about anything. She is the mother of 3 amazing adult children and lives in Chicago with her cat, Snickers. If you are ever in Chicago, give her a shout so she can show you around this great town.
Convo Cloudanalytics bicycle biking Blogs BP chicago Chicago COUNTs children collaboration community communityconnective computers connecting Connector Consulting crm CSR disadvantaged disaster divorced earthday economy education Email facebook free Friends Gardening google gratitude green Gulf of Mexico hardware Internet job kids LinkedIn low-income Marketing Netiquette NetSquared Networking New Media Nonprofit nonprofits oil Open Books Organic Paul Saini Peterson Garden Project PR pro bono public transportation Realized Worth recycle Relationships school SDCChi silos single SocialDev Camp Chicago social good Social Media Social Media Today solar Success Technology Tim Courtney turf Twitter Twive and Receive unemployed Unemployment volunteers web
- I Have Moved! nonprofitconnection.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/i-h… https://t.co/Pn7Hkg71ww 6 hours ago
- Lame @dough WTF is wrong with you? @Dough_Haslam has been @dough forever. I reported you to Twitter. 2 days ago
- @grantsourceapp What does that collaboration look like? 1 week ago
- RT @juliacsmith: The Cook County Forest Preserve is the largest forest preserve in the U.S.?! #ideapotluck Try: Bullfrog Lake, Swallow Clif… 1 week ago
- I wanna check out REI Outdoor School. LOVE hiking! Not into camping, so local is great! Can't wait to do this! #ideapotluck 1 week ago
%d bloggers like this: